CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Evanectomy

The tumor I had is commonly known as an Evan's tumor - hence the Evanectomy.  Funny that my brother-in-law's name is Evan.  So, for some reason I can't get these pictures situated how I want.  It was supposed to be in chronological order, but as you will see, that didn't happen.  Enjoy as much as you can.  The wound doesn't look near as bad as it did.  The scoop is filling in and I think it will be fine.  I already had a post-op check up with the doc and he said everything is looking just fine.  That's a relief.


Post-surgery, but before I woke up.
What we got to watch while we were waiting.
Just making sure that I am the actual person whose name appears on the bracelet - both of them.
Shout out to mi madre for coming down and supporting me.
Getting checked in...
Two days after surgery, this is what my leg looked like.
Recuperating and watching the 5 hour Pride & Prejudice.
The wound after taking the bandages off.
This should have come before the previous picture in order to build up suspense.
The love of my life and my caretaker through all of this, Ryan.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, that is quite the scar and chunk out of your leg!! That's crazy! I hope you recover quickly and that this is all taken care of. Glad you were well taken care of in the process.

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

"Holy smokes!," is all Tim had to say. I hope you're recovering well. Take care!