CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is the woman that I love...

Today we had the privilege of hearing the words of one of the Lord's Apostles today.  Elder D. Todd Christofferson came to the Carmichael Stake today.  Last night we also heard from another one of the Lord's Apostles, Elder M. Russell Ballard.


At the close of his remarks last night, Elder Ballard mentioned that they were tired and that for us to stand up and put our right hands out while he did likewise.  Then we shook our hands up and down.  So in essence we had shook hands with an Apostle of the Lord.

On our way out of the building Kersina mentioned to me that he should have had us raise both hands and then to shake them at the same time that he did so that we could have said that we shook hands with an Apostle.  I thought this was a cute gesture.

This is one of the many reasons why I am SO in love you!  I was reflecting upon this experience and others and truly I am the one that is blessed to be the man that you have chosen to stand by your side.

file:///Users/ryannickel/Desktop/IMAGE_110.jpg

This is the picture that I took of her today as we were walking to our car.  I was walking taking this picture and I almost ran into a telephone pole.  She saved my life!

2 comments:

kersina said...

Babe, the picture didn't come through! =(

Mrs. Miller said...

I would like to see that picture. Too bad there is no link for it.