CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Where a kid can be a kid

Ryan had his own little surprise for me the day we got back from the cabin.  A couple months ago he told me about a coupon he had for Chuck E. Cheese (what does the E stand for?).  He couldn't find it and so we never went.  Well, after a little house cleaning on his part, he did find the coupon and surprised me with a trip to the land-o-fun.  We had a good time and got some rockin' good prizes with all our tickets.



Dance, dance revolution.  It's harder than it looks.

I really enjoyed this one.

Putting our tickets in the ticket counter.  Ryan had about 180.  I had a mere 133.
Picking prizes.

1 comments:

garcias said...

I never could understand the fun of spending good money on such cheap prizes. Maybe it was because I never did play the games to get the prizes. :)