CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Ryan's Birthday

I posted three new posts today because I had the time and it's something I've been meaning to do for awhile.  Make sure and check out the two that come after this.  

Ryan's 28th birthday was on Friday.  By stealth of night on the 28th I wrote all over his car windows.  Here is just the back shot.  We went out to Denny's that morning for his birthday breakfast.  Oddly, that is becoming a tradition for us because we did the same thing when in Las Vegas for my birthday.  On Friday evening we headed up to La Porte for a nice quiet weekend at Alicia's cabin.  It was great to get away from everything and to just enjoy each other's company without internet or phone interruptions.  I love you Ryan!  


Early morning at Denny's.  They gave Ryan a yummy slice of cheesecake for his birthday.  I guess the singing doesn't start until later on in the day.


We packed a cooler with the refrigerated foods.  The egg carton was on the bottom and was soaked by the time we got all the food out.  Luckily none of the eggs were smashed or even cracked.  I squeezed water out of this carton.

Ryan doing what he does best: singing with the corn.
Heating up our dinner on Sunday evening.  Why use pots?
I just really love this picture of Ryan.
This is me being Ryan: wearing his glasses and reading his book.  He spent a good deal of the weekend in this chair reading.
All ready for church on Sunday morning.  We drove an hour down the other side of the mountain to Quincy to go to church.
Our vegan Sunday lunch... except for the butter.
Nice coloring on this one, Ryan.
Gotta love a man that can make cookies!  And I do!
It was a little chilly our last morning there.  Ryan was making yummy egg/bacon/cheese sammies for us.  It's one of his many specialities.

2 comments:

SingingBirthdayCard.com said...

Happy birthday Ryan!

Here's a personalized birthday song from SingingBirthdayCard.com

http://yourbirthdaysong.blogspot.com/2008/05/ryans-personalized-popular-rock.html

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

We love La Porte. Looks like a relaxing weekend.