CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The last couple months

As usual, the pictures are all out of chronological order, but hey, they're cute pictures!

Day of bowling with the fam.
I was definitely the handicap for our team.
Ryan's first geocaching find.  He was hooked after this.
The day after Christmas out in Spenceville.
The trio of treasure hunters.
Ryan on the wall.
Me on my first time climbing.
Look at how high I am!  So much fun!

Ryan's got a tough decision on his hands..... Do I want the ones with terry cloth so I can wipe my sweat?  Or the cheaper ones.  His wife is happy to report she got him to splurge and go with the terry cloth ones.

1 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

We love geocaching too!!! Looks like you newlyweds are enjoying life! :)