CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

I Just Couldn't Help Myself...

Well, I love the spot light and try to get myself into it as much as possible. I'm currently working as a vocational counselor for a non-profit. I wanted to get some exposure in the community to help up our credibility. So... I decided to contact The Sacramento Bee and look what came as a result...

http://www.sacbee.com/livinghere/story/1497374.html?mi_rss=Living%20Here

Did you know that almost 85% of all news is "placed" news? That's right, people like you and me phoning in to create a story. The challenge then becomes making your story sellable...

I know sounds like an ad huh? But you're interested aren't ya?

2 comments:

Will Rhea said...

I was glad to read it to see what Ryan is doing. I think the way Ryan is helping people is wonderful.

Mrs. Miller said...

This is great!! Very positive article. Should bring some more business your way. When you're doing something helpful, why not call the newspaper and let them know?