CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ready for walking!

I got the little push-cart below at a garage sale for $1 before I left California. I thought, "I surely don't have the space for it in our little apartment, but we'll have a yard in Idaho." I'm glad I went through with it because the little toaster just loves that thing. It's funny to watch her walk with it because sometimes she gets distracted and doesn't even pay attention to where she's walking. It's usually at that time that she stumbles. But she gets right back up and keeps on walking. She's a little hesitant to stand on her own still and will immediately sit any time we let go of her hands, but she's more than comfortable walking with her push-cart. She cruises all over with this thing.

Dutiful Daddy out with his little girl.
What happens when Ryan makes chocolate milk:
Zoe loves climbing stairs and has gotten pretty good at it. I've seen her go up flights of stairs hundreds of times and not fall. It was with this mindset that I decided to wait for her at the top of the stairs at our back porch. And wouldn't you know it, it's at that ONE time that she lost her balance and fell backwards a couple stairs. She got a good little scrape on her face and has earned her first owie. I think she was scared more than anything. I sure felt useless. I make sure to stay behind her always now whenever she goes up the stairs.

1 comments:

Sally said...

She makes an ouchie look so cute!