CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blogging while she's sleeping

I gotta get the blogging done while the little toaster sleeps.

Below is Bonnie. I met her earlier this week at a rest home. She is such a cute lady. She can't speak real well and her hands don't work well either, but she loves to draw and this is what she drew while we talked. It's the Tetons with a cabin and lake in the foreground. She told me how she doesn't like where she is and wants to move to a log cabin where it's quiet and where she's the only one. She let me keep the drawing. I definitely want to go back and talk with her again.

The rest are more pictures of the little toaster!

Her first time on a swing!
We got the little Dora couch at a yard sale. It's a hide-a-bed too!

0 comments: