CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Totally skipped March

So here's a picture recap of March.

Ice cream on my birthday!
Let me out! Let me out!
Zoe is starting to pull herself up. She loves standing.
Can't you just hear the angels singing?
Elton John baby.
Roses from Ryan on my birthday.
How Ryan gets Zoe to sleep.
Play time.
Getting some Vitamin D.
Look Eileen! The dress fits!
This girl loves looking at herself. Can't blame her. She's adorable!
Zoe loves her Daddy.
The best inexpensive toy: straws.
Working on the sippy cup.
And a not so flattering or cute picture. Nice.

3 comments:

Kara said...

She is adorable and I love her little curly Q in the front! She's getting so big and it looks like you are having so much fun with her. She'll be walking and talking before you know it. Hope you had a great birthday- I love your shirt- 30 and still "frisky". I wish I felt frisky. I'd like to think I am, but I sure don't feel it these days! Maybe in my 40's. ha ha!

Sally said...

I love how diligent Ryan is; he doesn't just sing the songs he can remember words to but gets out the whole Children's Song Book! Awesome.

garcias said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the dress on her. Sorry we missed each other in April, and for sure we will have to get together for deep fry!