CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Picturama

Trying to get caught up on the semi-recent pictures.  Enjoy!



Rivercats game.  Grass seats are terrific!

I love when Ryan does these cool color pictures.

Love this guy!  

We were at Target and found these little workbooks for a soon-to-be-married couple.  How well do you know your bride/groom?  We pulled some banana chairs off the shelf, sat down, and tried to figure out how well we knew each other.


Doing, I mean, playing speed.  We were both a little rusty.

Outside of the Sacramento Music Circus.  We saw "The Sound of Music."  It was so cool.

Free Slurpee Day at 7-11

Doing the TA! with Daffy and Bugs at Magic Mountain.

Lara's baby Kira doing her Marla Hooch face.

Ryan showing off his domestic cookie making skills.

We found hideous, yet patriotic, clothes at D.I. and decided to wear them for the July 4th party at Arf's.  What this picture doesn't show is the skirt I made.  It was the cute part of the outfit.


The hot, sexy, power couple.

Kiss the cook!  OK!

8 comments:

Tim, Casey, Landon, and Claire said...

Totally LOVE your 4th of July outfits...I laughed out loud!

Ashley said...

hey, my sister got me those bride/groom books as a shower present!

Violet said...

So how is you leg? Did they take the tumor out yet? That would be so scary!!!!!! I will be praying for you!

Ryann Pinnegar said...

I love reading your blog!

Rivers and Monica said...

Fun Pictures! Keep us posted on the tumor, we will be thinking of you in our prayers.

Unknown said...

hey kersina! 'member me from the riviera days at ricks?! man, it's been a LONG time! it looks like you've been busy. so, are you married or engaged?

Julie said...

Kersina, I don't know if you remember me, but my name is Julie Smith and I met you in Taiwan while you were on your mission, not when you came back to vist...I was gone by then but you became chums with my best sis in law, Jen. Anyway, through Jenny, I found your blog. I just wanna say you are way cute and so is your man. I love seeing your life. I had to comment after I read the wheatgrass post. I have had wheatgrass a lot and personally I think its way disgusting and fur sure the chaser should be a lemon. After taking those shots while prego I cannot stand the smell of the stuff...although its so healthy.

~Cynthia and Girls~ said...

i love your pictures!! and your blog, your too cute!! miss you so much!