CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

More and more pictures

Zoe is signing "hat" in this picture.  I don't know the sign for "bunny ears" and she doesn't either, apparently.


I can't get my cursor to go above that picture so I'll just start typing here.  I've got more pictures and things to blog about, but I've also got all these pictures I want to post, so I'll get these up first and then the two other posts I have in mind will soon (it's a relative term) follow.
 A trip to Target is never easy.  We always have to stop and play with the big red balls out front.
 Decisions, decisions, decisions.
 She loves the flowers in our back yard.
 How Zoe entertains herself while I shower.
 Why get one Pillow Pet, when you can get two?  Let me also mention that she already has the above Puppy Pillow Pet at home.
 On a walk to the park with her Elton John glasses.
 Playing at the park with Daddy.
 Crazy hair day!  That's everyday for this girl.
 And she loves the balls at Walmart too.
 St. Patrick's Day and 7 months pregnant.
 Bath time with cousin Kira.
 Excuse me sir, would you like to buy some apples?
 Blurry family photo.
 Vacuuming her Dora couch.
 Just chillin'.
 Her shower hat.
 Oh, and she loves the balls at DI too.  
 I'll get you my pretty!
 Mommy and me!
Do these glasses make my face look fat?

0 comments: