CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A new year

After having a phone conversation with a non-Facebook friend (anyone have one of those?), I realized that I hadn't posted on here that we found out the gender of our new baby.  I'm pretty regular about posting on Facebook and just assume that everyone I know is on it.  I was reminded that that is simply not the case. 

So, for those of you that don't keep up with our news via Facebook, we are having a boy!  He's due May 19 and yes, we already have a name picked out: Benson Samuel.  We couldn't be more excited.  

2 comments:

garcias said...

So am I the official non-facebooker? :) Sorry I don't, but that is why I call. Anyway we are moving out!

Laurel said...

I don't have facebook either, so I'm glad you posted that you are having a boy! Congratulations!!