CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

 The before shot.






 This is how Zoe often entertains herself.  She'll pull the towel off the fridge handle, lay it on the floor, and then lay herself down on it.  Silly girl!

 Helping mommy move the seeds from one bowl to the other.
 Waiting for my Romeo.
 Ready for Juliet (they were all out of horse drawn carriages).
 I'm only 3 months pregnant, but I look more pregnant than I am in this picture.  I've never worn something that has so diminished my, uh, endowments.  Zoe was our pet tiger.
 Who carved which pumpkin?


Daddy dressed up as a prison guard for work and I got to bring the lil' toaster by.  I think I dressed her up 3 times in one week in her little tiger costume.  She got really good at growling.

0 comments: