CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jackson, WY

Last Saturday we took a day trip to Jackson, WY. What a great day! It was a beautiful drive there and we had a great time in Jackson also. The city of Jackson reminds me a bit of Park City, UT. We learned that there are many a celebrity that own homes in Jackson. We didn't see anyone of note.... not even the dude who had a bi-braided goatee. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of him. Better luck next time.


I love all the open space. I just can't get enough.
Our cute little creamsicle cutie.
The park in the center of town had 4 antler arches. No animals are killed for the antlers; they are shed naturally and the Boy Scouts go around and pick them up. What kind of merit badge do you earn for that?
Check out the crooked tree!
Walking around a labyrinth in front of St. John's something or other.

Lil' Pocahontas.

Our lil' cowgirl. Thanks Jordan and Priscilla for getting her dressed up!

Zoe loves pushing her own stroller.
Deliciously over-priced ice cream.


Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam....
This is an old barn at a place called Mormon Row. Lovely view with the Tetons behind it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ha-I love that the boots go all the way up her legs!

The McAdam Family said...

I'm glad I found your blog! Love it! We love going to Jackson, but my husband likes it mostly because he loves the Tetons. I remember seeing the crooked tree while we were driving but I didn't get the camera out in time to take a picture! I'm glad you did though.