CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 - Year in review

JANUARY



FEBRUARY

My little sister Dannika got married.

MARCH
I went to visit my brother Aaron in Texas.
Daffodil Hill
My 29th birthday

APRIL
Prom

MAY
Memorial Day in SF.
Wrapped up my 2nd year of teaching.
Visit from Melissa.

JUNE
Attended our first Juneteenth celebration.
Went to Las Vegas to visit Ryan during his 3 month absence (he was getting NLP training). Met up with an old friend, Kara, from Hawaii.

JULY
Annual trip to Bodega Bay, this time sans Ryan =(

AUGUST
Celebrated Ryan's 29th birthday at Alicia's cabin.

SEPTEMBER

September 14 - Welcome Zoe!


OCTOBER

1st year anniversary - October 31st.

NOVEMBER
Attended Ryan's brother's wedding: Jordan + Priscilla
Enjoying parenthood.

NOVEMBER
Family hike to Hidden Falls.


DECEMBER
Making gingerbread houses with the Kelseys.


Happy New Year to all of you!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh how sweet of you- I made your year in review!! Dang, what a year it's been for you! You little girl is so sweet and cute. I hope you're enjoying every bit of her cause it goes by so dang fast!!! Jackson is almost 9 months old and it's CRAZY how fast it's flown by for me. Kinda sad, but they gotta grow up I guess. Anyways, hope you have Happy New Year too!

Sally said...

Exciting year! Zoe is so pretty.