CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's picture time!

These pictures aren't really in chronological order.  I tried to move the pictures around on here, but it wasn't working for me.  It covers our trip to Las Vegas, our drive home from Idaho, and a couple days at Ryan's old house.  Enjoy!


My birthday dessert.  So rich and yummy.

A view of Las Vegas from the Eiffel Tower.

Um, no comment.

I wonder how much success these guys had that night.

We stopped in Reno on the way home from Idaho.  We split $1 at the Silver Legacy and took a swing at the one-armed bandit.  No big winnings that day.  The buffet rocked.  This picture is out of order.

The following are pictures of our hotel room at The Venetian.

The bathroom.

Our beds.

The view from near the window.

I love jumping on the beds at hotels.

The following are pictures taken during our drive home from Idaho.

What our view looked like most of the way.

The sugar that kept us energized.

My cute little honey with his Icee.

That's our U-haul in the background!

The following are pictures of the last days in Ryan's house.  


Holy cute couple!

This was one of the first places we stopped on our way home.  Such good food.

Nacho mama!

6 comments:

Kara said...

Nice pictures! I will be checking here on you from now on. Thanks for sharing!

Brooke said...

You look skinny! My lovely husband's name is Stuart, but our last name is Dean, so you are close. Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

garcias said...

Hey, those nachos don't look like they even come close to my super nachos!!!!!

~Cynthia and Girls~ said...

I LOVE 'EM!!! Thanks for sharing them on here!! It was awesome to talk to you the other night, even though short but sweet. I sooo wish you two the best!!!

Flops said...

Hooray for countdowns!!! Also, congratulations because you guys are awesome

Kersina and Ryan said...

Sorry Brooke!