CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

How did this happen? (Ryan's Story)

After my last break up I was taking things a little hard.  I mean when else have I ever had the shingles and an abscessed tooth right after a girl had broken up with me?


The sad thing was she was a rebound too.  Well my mom told me to get one of those on-line dating services to try my luck there.  I mean no one wants to do that and definitely not when your mother is telling you to.

Nevertheless I acquiesced.  Within a  week I had friends again, immaterial ones that is, and I was socializing it up.  Then I met Kersina.  We emailed back and forth for a while and then spoke on the phone. 

She lived close to home and I was traveling home for Thanksgiving so we decided to meet up sometime during that trip.

Then one day I had the rash idea to take a surprise trip down to her house and play my cards that way.  Well, let's say I surprised her to say the least and the rest was history.

0 comments: